skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ETEC 3310
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Here is the edited voicethread. Sarah put the boys voices on it and it turned out wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peer Blogroll
Vicky Spitzer
Sad Love Shayari Wallpaper Hd
5 years ago
Watch Us Grow!
First Meeting...
17 years ago
witapaws web
A Practice Voice Thread
17 years ago
favorite educational links
Education World
My Blog List
Wikispaces : socialnetworking4teachers : Bloggers+Who+Talk+about+Practical+Applications
2¢ Worth
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
April
(5)
Here is the edited voicethread. Sarah put the boys...
No title
Service Project Update II
Service Project Update
Service Project 2009
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
About Me
Ida
I am happily married with three daughters and one son. I also have two grandsons and two granddaughters whom I love all very much.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment